Buzby and Blue Hair and Beauty takes the safety of all clients and staff very seriously.
We can confirm we have complied with the government's guidance on managing the risk of Covid -19
There will be strict policies in place to ensure the salon is ready to welcome you back.
We are pleased to announce that we have been given the go ahead to open on Saturday 4th July.
You can either call us or book online via the website.
We will be working seven days a week so we can accommodate you all.
Our new opening hours are :
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 8.00pm
Saturday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
Please take the time to view our video so you are familiar with the new salon experience.
The following safety measures are now in place.
* We ask that you attend your appointment alone, please do not bring any friends or family members.
* We will be asking you to wait outside the salon until the reception team say its safe to enter the salon, therefore, please do not arrive too early and do not forget an umbrella if its raining.
* Please arrive on time for your appointment,late arrivals maybe refused entry.
* You will be asked to sanitize your hands when entering the salon.
* Please can we ask that you bring a mask with you to wear at all times, if you dont have one you can purchase this from reception for £1.50.
* We will take your temperature and ask you a few health questions.
* We ask that you bring only essential items with you and to keep your bag with you at all times. The cloakroom will not be avaliable.
* We will ask you then to place your mask and gown on ( Please note that it is mandatory to wear your mask at all times)
* We are not able to supply you with any reading materials such as magazines so please bring these with you.
*We will only be able to supply you with water in a disposable cup.
* Our bathrooms will be available for emergencies only but will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
* We will sterilize all equipment and working areas before and after your service.
* We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the building.
*We will allow 15 miniutes in between your appointment to ensure we have enough time to fully sanitize your styling station.
* Our stylists will be following stricted government guidelines and will be wearing a medical type 11 mask along with a visor.
* Due to the constraints we are working under we need to take 25% to secure bookings online. This deposit is non-refundable if the appointment is cancelled within 48 hours.In the event of you displaying symptons of Covid-19 we will move your payment to your next appointment which must be a minimum of 14 days from you displaying symptons to ensure the safety of our team.
* Please note that if you book a colour you will need to have a colour patch test prior to your appointment.
Thank you once again for your support in what has been a very challenging time.
Book an appointment or purchase Gift Vouchers online, or you can call us today on 01243 778804.
Great refreshments and FREE WiFi available in our salon